Sensational sub contract opportunities to get out and about -
varied and interesting work!
Benefit from professional training
Join a truly professional, hard working, dedicated team in a fun, fast-paced environment
Cleaning experience preferred - but not essential
For over 30 years O'Shea's has provided professional services keeping our domestic and business customers’ properties clean and in good repair.
We have continuously built on our experience, skills, and qualifications focusing on excellent customer service and developing a great team.
An excellent on-going opportunity is now available for enthusiastic and dedicated sub- contract cleaners to join our expert, highly trained team.
Experience is preferred but not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate.
To successfully secure the position, it is essential that you:
- always be neat in appearance
- always be reliable, punctual and hardworking
- have good customer service skills
- are able to work unsupervised
- be able to handle heavy physical work
- have a positive attitude
- have eye for detail, as only high quality work is acceptable
- have a current driver’s licence
- have your own transport
- have a good sense of humour
- have good time management skills
- have good communication skills
- pass national police check
- are trustworthy & loyal
- are available to work flexible hours [including some Saturdays, some evenings and some early mornings]
- have your own (basic) cleaning equipment such as mop and bucket, vacuum cleaner, clothes etc
- have an ABN
- have appropriate insurance in place
- be able to travel to various locations with your own transport and own cleaning equipment
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful business! Immediate start!
We have attractive and rewarding rates to attract the highest calibre of person, which will be discussed at interview.
Providing cleaning services to commercial clients such as offices, cafes, restaurants and other commercial businesses in all areas of Adelaide. Services may include vacuuming, mopping, dusting, oven cleaning, window cleaning, grease removal etc.
The cleaning is generally to be completed when the business is closed, so this means after business hours for offices and late evenings/ early mornings for restaurants. The hours will vary depending on the customers needs.
This role may be required to complete transactions with customers such as accepting payment for a job and issuing a receipt. A condition report for each job will also be completed.
The services to be provided will vary from job to job, and it is expected that you will clean to specifications issued. This role will be required to liaise with clients from time to time.
This is a sub contract position.
If you are an enthusiastic, fit cleaner looking for interesting work in a great company, we want to hear from you - Apply now!
Drivers license, ABN, insurance and police clearance essential.