Sensational Casual opportunity to get out and about!
- Enjoy varied and interesting work!
- Benefit from professional training
- Join a truly professional, hard working, dedicated team in a fun, fast-paced environment
For over 30 years O'Shea's has provided professional services keeping our domestic and business customers’ properties clean and in good repair.
We have continuously built on our experience, skills, and qualifications focusing on excellent customer service and developing a great team.
An excellent, casual opportunity is now available for an enthusiastic and dedicated Cleaner and Cleaning Supervisor to join our team immediately!
****Experience is preferred to fill this position****
****A Working Safely at Heights Ticket is preferred****
****Confined Space ticket highly regarded****
****Police clearance is essential****
****Drivers licence is essential****
We currently have a vacancy for Casual Cleaners & Supervisors to join our Field team. This role will report directly to the Operations Manager and will be required to clean and supervise other cleaners, at various commercial and industrial sites in all areas in Adelaide.
Cleaning services may include:
- Bio hazard cleaning
- High access cleaning
- Trauma cleaning
- Hoarders cleaning
- Pressure cleaning
- Roof cleaning
- Industrial cleaning / Commercial cleaning
- and more!
This position requires a flexible attitude toward working hours, which may vary and job sites that will be in various locations.
- Providing cleaning and supervision services on various cleaning sites, to various commercial and industrial businesses and domestic clients.
- You will be required to supervise and help train other cleaners.
- You will be required to clean and supervise at various job sites.
- Full training will be provided.
- Commercial & Industrial cleaning equipment will be supplied.
To successfully secure the position, it is essential that you:
- have a current National Police Clearance
- have a current drivers licence
- are able to travel to jobs at various locations
- are always neat in appearance
- have experience in a similar role in the cleaning industry
- are always reliable, punctual and hardworking
- are a team player
- can successfully lead and direct other cleaners
- can successfully train other cleaners
- are able to quality check your own work
- are able to communicate effectively with others
- have exceptional customer service skills
- be able to handle heavy physical work
- have a positive attitude
- always take responsibility
- have an eye for detail, as only high quality work is acceptable
- have good time management skills
- have good communication skills
- are trustworthy & loyal
- are able to remain calm under pressure
- have strong problem solving skills
- are available to work flexible hours [including some weekends, some evenings and some early mornings]
- are prepared to work back to get the job done
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful business! Immediate start!
Rates will be discussed with you at the interview.
If you are an enthusiastic, fit labourer/ industrial cleaner looking for interesting work in a great company, we want to hear from you - Apply now!