Do you enjoy the physical side of cleaning and restoration and take pride in doing your job well?
Would you enjoy getting out and about meeting customers and working at various job sites?
Cleaning and restoration is more than just a job, it is a trusted position where customers let you into their homes and offices, so we need to make sure we choose the right person.
Our staff enjoy...
- Very attractive and rewarding rates
- Professional training in the latest techniques and equipment
- The support of a truly professional, hard working, dedicated team
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Varied and interesting work
- Job security
O'Shea's started out as a professional carpet cleaning business "O'Shea's Carpet Cleaning" in 1990, offering various carpet and general cleaning services in and around Adelaide. After more than 30 years we continue to build our business based on our reputation for excellent service and have expanded our range of services to help keep our domestic, commercial and industrial customers' properties clean and in good repair.
This position is for a Full Time Cleaner & Restoration Technician, who is available to take on the equivalent of a full time work load.
***Some Saturdays required. Some evening and out of hours work required. Some emergency work required.***
This position would be ideally suited to an experienced carpet cleaner and/ or restoration technician, however, training is available and inexperienced candidates with the 'right' attitude and flexibility will be considered.
The successful candidate will be provided with access to training, equipment, vehicles etc. And will be required to provide the following services:
- Water and flood restoration
- Fire and smoke restoration
- Mould testing and remediation
- Crime scene and trauma cleaning
- Meth Lab testing and remediation
- Hoarder and squalor cleans
- High access cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Hard floor cleaning
- and more!
Cleaning experience is preferred but not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate.
This position is ideally suited to a person who wants to put their mark on the role and have some influence in growing the business.
To uphold our professional reputation our staff are always neat in appearance, reliable, punctual and hard-working with good customer-service skills.
You will need:
- Police Clearance
- A current driver's licence
- To be available to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends
Essential personal attributes :
- always neat in appearance
- always reliable, punctual and hard-working
- good customer service skills
- organised and able to plan your work
- able to handle heavy physical work
- provide high quality work
- participate in an on call roster system [on a rotating basis]
- able to finalise an invoice, quote or other business transaction direct with a client
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful business!
For further information email - [email protected]
If you are ready to apply, click the Apply Now button.